- Jun 17 2021
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
ROUND TABLE: “Digital Transformation at illumina: Overcoming Pitfalls & Embracing Opportunities.”
SPEAKER: Leon Trevett, Director, Global Supply Chain Planning, iLLUMINA
Insights will be provided of the Digital Transformation – Vision 2025 in terms of people, processes, organization and technology to achieve real transformation. The potential for deploying digital solutions and emerging technologies reign supreme in life sciences, from drug development to manufacturing, distribution, marketing, dispensing, and patient care. In a patient-centric and demand-driven industry, which is rich in data, the pervasive challenges of integration, visibility, and data integrity are daunting.
• Engage our global resources efficiently, ethically and responsibly
advance Supply Chain maturity to ensure compliance, accountability, and capability for global regulatory requirements.
• Enable a Predictive E2E supply chain, significantly increasing our capabilities to Drive Value and Improve Agility.
• Create an engaging environment where supply chain talent is inspired to innovate and thrive.
• Subhrajyoti (Subbu) Panigrahi, Senior Director, Supply Chain Systems – Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing, Gilead Sciences
• Leon Trevett, Director, Global Supply Chain Planning, iLLUMINA
Moderator: Randy Bradley, Associate Professor of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, Haslam College of Business, The University of Tennessee