Membership Fees & Benefits
- Unique Platform for Thought Leadership for supply chain of Life Sciences
- Integral part of a collaborative Alliance to advance the interests of Drug Manufacturing and help build the ecosystem
- Advisory Board position (upon recommendation by existing Advisory Board Members)
- Membership of Steering Committee in relevant area(s) of interest
- Participation in unlimited number of communities and/or initiatives, such as Webinars and Round Tables
- 5 complimentary passes to BSMA conferences for Commercial & Startup members
- Access to Academia, in terms of faculty and students to foster research
- Publish articles and/or press releases to highlight contributions of your Employer
- Banner ad rotation on all community newsletters and top rotation on websites
- Company logo on Manufacturer Commumity webpage
- Access to all online presentations from BSMA events
- This Membership fee covers all subsidiaries of the Company or the Organization
- The membership fees are fixed
Commercial Membership – $4,000 annual
Startups Membership – $950 annual
Academia Membership – $300 annual
US and Global BSMA Supplier Council Membership
- Attendance at the Supplier Council Meetings where thought leadership will be shared amongst the supplier members.
- Membership of Steering Committee in an area of interest (as required).
- BSMA and Company-hosted webinar, which can be disseminated afterwards to your network. Subsequent webinars cost $500 for the same year.
- Press Release highlighting your company with a series of interview Q&A’s.
- Preferential consideration of speaking opportunities for our virtual and in-person events. Should your company opt to participate in any of these conferences, there are separate financial agreements that will be provided and this will be an additional cost to the Membership Fee.
- Membership Reception at the Annual On-Site BSMA Conference (Pending Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
- Company logo on Supplier Council webpage
- A website repository to provide further details on your company’s offerings
- Highlights of your company’s activities in our Bio-Intel Weekly Newsletter. In order for BSMA to include this in our weekly newsletter that is released on Friday please provide articles or blogs by Tuesday of that week.
- For an additional $500 members can have a sponsor related Ad in our Bio-Intel Weekly Newsletter that will run for two weeks.
Affiliate US Membership – $2,500 annual dues:
Add BSMA Global Membership for an additional $650 annually
- Suppliers and Service Providers, including Management Consulting Companies with Annual Revenues Less Than or Equal to $250 million
Affiliate US Membership – $6,500 annual dues:
Add BSMA Global Membership for an additional $1,625 annually
- Suppliers and Service Providers, including Management Consulting Companies with Annual Revenues Greater Than $250 million
- Membership fee covers all subsidiaries of the Company or the Organization.
- The membership fees are fixed since 2021.
- Any increases in membership fees will be approved by the Advisory Board of BSMA