Join our ever expanding BSMA community established in 2007. The Bio Supply Management Alliance was born for the need to create a worldwide community of the top operations and supply chain management leaders and professionals in the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries.
Because life depends on us™, the Bio Supply Management Alliance supports continuous learning and improvement of bio supply management professionals and the enhancement of the efficacy of the supply chain of the industry through collaboration.
Who Can Join?
Suppliers-Materials & Equipment
Packagers & Printers
Supply Chain Services
Warehousing & Transportation
Human Capital Management
Storage & Asset Management
IT Systems Solutions
Technology Solution Providers
Special Interest Groups
- Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Supply Chain Talent Management (SCTM)
- Supply Chain Information Management (SCIM)
- Supply Chain Sourcing Management (SCSM)
- Supply Chain Logistics Management (SCLM)
- Supply Chain Clinical Operations Management (SCCOM)
- Cold Chain Management (CCM)
Each deliverable will be posted on the Bio Supply Management Alliance website. The committees will also present their research in webinars, workshops, and the annual Biotech Supply Chain Academy as deemed appropriate. The deliverables will not overtly promote any particular organization or vendor. No vendors or suppliers will be allowed to influence the findings of any steering committee.
- We are bound for a journey unlike no other. Connecting professionals on LinkedIn and iContact.
- Followers from Asia, Europe, and Americas
- Alliance companies with international presence
- Supplier partners with international presence
- Dedicated to increasing the capabilities and knowledge of the diverse global supply chain professionals in the biotech industry