talent development steering committee
To develop future leaders and foster leadings programs that will increase the capabilities and skills in the life science supply chain.
We will become the Nexus between the students and industry through several events. This includes:
- Young Professional Workshops
- Executive Continuing Education Program
- Networking events throughout the year to introduce students to Life Science Companies
- Work with the University Initiative to develop and execute a job search application.
- Develop relationships with BSMA Professionals to develop Life Science Supply Chain Opportunities,
- Ability to mentor with BSMA Professionals for Life Science Supply Chain Opportunities.
- Publish stories of Talent Development in the weekly Bio-Intel Newsletter.
EVP Advocate In Chief, Supply Chain Management & Talent Development
Corporate Engagement Lead, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (ACPHS); Head of University Initiative, BSMA
Co-Founder & Executive Director, Bio Supply Management Alliance and Adjunct Professor, Graziadio School of Business & Management, Pepperdine University
Executive Vice President, Emerging Therapies & Technology Solutions, BSMA
Professor, Supply Chain Management, W.P. Carey School of Business (ASU) and Director, HSRC-CAPS Research
Ph.D., Professor, School of Industrial Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, Site Director, Center for Excellence in Logistics and Distribution
Ph.D., Professor, Ageno School of Business, Golden Gate University
CEO, Adam Zak Executive Search
Associate P, Associate Professor, the Ohio State University College of Medicine
Adjunct Professor, TCU and Director, Purchasing, UT Southwestern Medical Center
BBA, Business Analyst and BioSupply Chain Consultant