Executives and academics have come together to enhance the supply chain of the industry because they believe that collectively industry initiatives can be better accomplished to enhance the supply chain in biopharma by focusing on certain strategic areas.
This will also enable the sharing of best practices, experience and knowledge to make a difference as well as to remain current on the latest trends and changes that affect the industry. Further it is also envisioned that building a B2B network is in everyone’s interest.
The committees normally meet every month via conference call and in person at the Annual Conference. Their other activities are conducting webinars and contributing to the conference program.
Each committee consists of individuals whose experience and ability will contribute to the writing and presenting of white papers and presentations to the industry.
The service provider members of the steering committees are committed to refraining from selling their services directly or soliciting business and have to be specially invited to engage in any business engagement by the other members.
- CAR-T Therapy Steering Committee
- Environmentally Controlled Logistics (Biotech Cold Chain Management) Steering Committee
- Supply Chain Clinical Operations (SCCO) Steering Committee
- Supply Chain Information Management (SCIM) Steering Committee
- Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Steering Committee
- Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing (SCSS) Steering Committee
- Supply Chain Talent Management (SCTM) Steering Committee
- Molecular Diagnostics Testing (MDx) Steering Committee