To build and advance the supply chain of this nascent medical science to deliver affordable healthcare; to address the “Commercialization and Scaling Up of CAR-T Cell Therapy Supply Chain” through its incorporation of agility, accountability, quality and integrity in the business end-to-end.
CO-CHAIRPERSONS: Shankar Suryanarayanan, Global Operations Leader, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, Baxter International and Laura Alquist, Vice President, Supply Chain, Kite Pharma
- Dr. Alison Moore, CTO, Allogene Therapeutics
- Jayant Aphale, Executive Vice President of Technical Operations, Gritstone Oncology
- Kimberly Lounds Foster, Corporate Vice President and Head of Global Commercial Supply, Celgene
- Neil Ackerman, Senior Director, Enterprise Supply Chain Global Planning and Innovation, Johnson and Johnson
- Bernard Huyghe, Senior Director, External Supply, Allogene Therapeutics, Inc.
- Franck Toussaint, Managing Director, Biolog Europe
- Matthew Yedwabnick , Sr. Director Supply Chain , Atara Biotherapeutics
- Phillip Shaw, Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Gilead Sciences
- Karen Walker, Vice President, Global Quality, Seattle Genomics
- Kirstin Powell, Global Head External Quality Operations, CGTDM, Novartis
- Carlo Guy, Vice President, Supply Chain, CAR-T Cell, Novartis
- Kenneth Locke, Global Head, Strategic Sourcing – Cell Therapies, Celgene
- Reggie Foster, Director Logistics and Packaging Engineering, Kite Pharma
- Howard Bland, Sr. Director, Sourcing & Procurement, Kite Pharma