12th BSMA Annual Conference
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2019
BSMA AWARDS PROMOTION INFORMATION
7th BSMA Conference – Foster City, 2014
Click above link to get directions &/or to register for hotel room.
Note: Request for BSMA Discount when registering for hotel room.
“Advancing Supply Chain Management in Biopharma Industry”
The world’s leading community of supply chain management professionals in the biopharma industry will come together on October 23-24 for the 7th annual conference of the Bio Supply Management Alliance (BSMA) in Foster City, California.
The theme of the Conference, “Advancing Supply Chain Management in Biopharma Industry”, will address the challenges faced by supply chain professionals engaged in R&D, Strategic Sourcing, Clinical Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Commercialization, Distribution, Quality Assurance, Risk Management and Information Technology.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE
|Click here for
|Click here for
|Click here for
Conference: Presentations by eminent executives of the biotech, pharma and medical device industries will provide Case Studies, Service and Technology Solutions, Best Practices, Research and a Platform for Issues and Answers in a Town Square to address the following critical business areas to advance the supply chain:
- Establishing Supplier Relations Management: Strategic management of a portfolio of suppliers, Spend Analysis technologies and how they drive sourcing strategies, Achieving Transparency and Collaboration with Suppliers, Establishing Metrics of Performance and ROI, Transforming from Excel to Enterprise Systems and Software as a service.
- Ensuring Integrity of the Global Supply Chain: Systems and Information Network, Best Processes, Supplier Audits, Risk Mitigation and Proven Methodologies
- Demystifying Information Systems for Betterment and not Detriment: How complexity gives place to ease of use and flexibility
- Leveraging Track and Trace for Supply Chain Optimization & Regulatory Compliance: FDA and State of CA Regulation Update, Systems and Technologies, Proven Practices
- Advancing Clinical Supply Chain: Advanced Supply Chain Solutions, Operations Planning and Inventory Management, Packaging, Technologies to integrate customers with service providers, Meeting global regulatory challenges and Cost Optimization
- Managing the Virtual Supply Chain for Strategic Enterprise Values: How to maximize the business value of Contract Manufacturing?
- Cold Chain: Technologies, Packaging, Temperature-controlled Distribution, Qualification and Validation, Regulations and GDP, Cost Optimization, The Last Mile Considerations
- Supply Chain Management Blocking & Tacking: Optimization of Cost, Lead Time, Quality, Safety and Risk; Managing Cash Flow to balance system-wide inventory with service; Development of SCM Talent Management
Separate tours to two of our member companies, Bio-Rad and Genentech. Available to paid registrants and BSMA member companies. IMPORTANT: There is limited capacity. Indicate your choice of tour when you signup (register).
Tour attendees who wish to drive directly to their plant of choice may do so.
Address to the Bio-Rad Plant is:
Life Science Group,
6000 James Watson Drive
Hercules, CA 94547.
Contact: Doris Shinn, Phone# 510 741-6798
Address to the Genentech Plant is:
22 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Those requiring a ride to the plants will meet in the BSMA Conference lobby at 8:00 am, October 23.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals responsible for supply chain, strategic sourcing, purchasing, forecasting and planning, clinical supplies and operations, manufacturing, warehouse operations, logistics, cold chain and risk management in the biotech, biopharma, medical devices and related industries.
- Producers of healthcare products and service providers
- Purchasers of those products – wholesalers, distributors and group purchasing group
- Academicians and Management Consultants devoted to supply chain management of healthcare and life science
- Find practical solutions & research delivered by 60 plus speakers and panelists
- Network with nearly 300 executives from over 120 companies in biopharma
- Join Industry Forums to discuss and solve your business problems
- Discover and Leverage technologies and services from reputed suppliers
- Brand your enterprise in the biopharma industry
BSMA WELCOMES OUR SPONSORS
We encourage our visitors to visit each sponsor site by clicking on their respective logos. Learn and share their information.
Thank you for visiting us.
Golden Gate University
BioTechnology Industry Organization