Bio Supply Management Alliance Conferences
Driven by the vision and consensus of the Advisory Board of the Bio Supply Management Alliance (BSMA), BSMA is committed to organizing conferences and webinars, publishing and research on the major issues facing our industry. Today professionals from the biopharma and associated industries and experts from academia, distributors, technology and service providers, and management consultants are carrying out the mission.
We invite you, the leaders of the life sciences and healthcare industries, to participate, network and take away demonstrated solutions at the Annual Conferences of the Biotech Supply Management Alliance.
2017 Schedule of Conferences & Webinars
- TBA: Webinars will be announced periodically
- October 12, 2017: 10th BSMA Annual Conference, Foster City, CA
WHO? The world’s leading community of supply chain management professionals in the biopharma industry will come together on October 15 to discuss strategies and tactics for optimizing the clinical and commercial supply chains. These supply chain professionals bring with them a passion for topics such as clinical supply strategies, leveraging strategic sourcing capabilities for savings and quality, establishing cold chain channels to maximize product integrity and patient safety, and developing supply chain talent programs to ensure development of future professionals. The organizers of the Conference are the eminent global supply chain executives of the biotech industry collaborating with academia, suppliers, management consultants, research organizations and government from over 150 organizations.
WHAT? In the day and half conference, Bio Supply Management Alliance (BSMA) will focus on proven results achieved with supply chain strategies, technologies and services which have advanced the overall effectiveness of the biotech supply chain. The combination of thought leadership from industry executives, academia and management consultants, and the services and technologies demonstrated by industry suppliers, will demonstrate how to meet the challenges of the biotech industry from an end-to-end in the supply chain.
HOW? The evolution of the biotech industry from a science to a business has been fueled to a large extent by the relationships between the drug manufacturing companies and their supply chain partners. This event is designed to empower supply chain professionals to significantly enhance supply chain capabilities, and better engage their quality, finance, operations and regulatory compliance colleagues in their organizations. The conference will consist of half a day of Forums for sharing issues and answers in critical areas such as Clinical Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Cold Chain and Talent Development. Networking will be furthered by a Cocktail Reception. The second full day of the conference will consist of Plenary Sessions presented by eminent executives of biopharma, followed by Case Studies presented by practitioners, and a Technology Showcase organized by nearly 20 solution providers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals responsible for supply chain, strategic sourcing, purchasing, forecasting and planning, clinical supplies and operations, manufacturing, warehouse operations, logistics and risk management in the biotech, biopharma, medical devices and related industries.
- Producers of healthcare products and service providers
- Purchasers of those products – wholesalers, distributors and group purchasing groups
- Academics and students of supply chain management
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Proven solutions delivered by executives and round table subject matter experts
- Network with senior executives from the industry
- Share of Best Practices
- Leverage technologies and services from reputed suppliers
- Understand governmental regulations and how it may impact your business
- Learn about doing business in emerging markets
- Professional development in supply chain management
- Brand your enterprise in the biopharma industry
Click here to find out how your company can reach this exclusive audience of biotech industry professionals.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Executives at all levels from Clinical Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Operations, Quality Assurance, Cold Chain Management, Distribution, Information Systems, Technology and HR of the biotech manufacturers.
- Executives of the service providers, technology enablers and management consultants of the biotech industry.
- Academia devoted to studies and research in Healthcare, Supply Chain management, IT and Digital Technology.
Click here for a sample of who attended prior year’s conferences.